Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today that the former EXIT Realty Dreams, based in Massapequa, N.Y., has affiliated with the BHGRE® brand. The company will now be known as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Dream Properties.
Founded in 2016, the boutique brokerage is led by Aret Kayserilioglu and Fred Bollinger, both experienced and accomplished entrepreneurs in various industries including restaurant, retail and real estate. Aret and Fred met during their first year in the real estate industry, learning alongside each other and naturally formed a partnership. Leaning on their prior service industry experience and entrepreneurial mindset, they decided to open their own brokerage with a core focus of delivering superior customer service.
With more than 50 affiliated sales associates, the firm is headquartered at 620 Broadway in Massapequa, N.Y., and serves Southshore Nassau County as well as Suffolk County.
With nearly 8 million people, Long Island is the most populated island in the U.S. and comprises approximately 40 percent of New York state’s population. The region is well known for its cultural, ethnic and economic diversity, reflected within its residents and communities.
The area attracts many medical professionals, with proximity to well-known hospitals including Good Samaritan Hospital, Nassau University Medical Center, Saint Joseph’s Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Stony Brook University Hospital and Medical Center. Educational opportunities are also in abundance, with a number of highly rated schools and universities located on Long Island. Medicine, education and civil services are key drivers of the economy and employment opportunities.
- Kayserilioglu and Bollinger look forward to benefitting from the highly recognizable and trusted BHGRE® brand name, marketing programs and tools to help increase market share.
- Access to the BHGRE® brand’s award-winning learning and professional development platform will play a significant role in increasing agent productivity and attracting top talent to the firm.
- The team will gain a competitive advantage in the market by using PinPointSM. This proprietary BHGRE® brand tool taps into consumer behavior data from Better Homes & Gardens magazine and its publisher Meredith Corporation’s customer database of more than 175 million consumers to assist affiliated agents in effectively reaching potential buyers for specific properties.
- OneKey Multiple Listing Service reports that the median sales price for a home in Nassau County is $630,000, while the median home sales price for Suffolk County is $470,000. These record-high prices are up approximately 13 percent YOY.
“Aret and Fred are proven business leaders with an impressive track record over their 10-year partnership. Their affiliation with the BHGRE brand will help take their business to new heights, complementing their work ethic and commitment to helping their affiliated agents succeed at all levels. Their focus on delivering client service that exceeds expectations aligns perfectly with the BHGRE brand’s “Expect Better” promise. We are excited that they have chosen to partner with us to reach their growth goals and find greater success.”
– Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“After operating for many years in one of the most competitive real estate markets in the country, we wanted a strong partner to help elevate our business. We are excited about the level of differentiation Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate brings as the industry’s only lifestyle real estate brand. Not only can we offer sophisticated tools, technology and platforms for our affiliated agents to enhance their service to clients, but we also reap the benefit of having access to proprietary lifestyle content to make us relevant to consumers 365 days a year.”
– Aret Kayserilioglu, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Dream Properties
“Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate is a true differentiator that will help us stand out in our market and build immediate trust with consumers. In addition, the brand’s award-winning learning platform will give our affiliated agents the resources needed to help them succeed at every level. Our many years of experience as business owners have taught us that finding the right partner is critical to success. We firmly believe we have found the perfect alliance with Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate.”
– Fred Bollinger, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Dream Properties
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,500 independent sales associates and approximately 390 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Australia and New Zealand.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.